TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Sis-in-law and her snotty little know it all daughter going to arrive at my house tonight for a week long stay. Anyone have room for me for a week?

hossthehermit said:
Buy a non resident deer license and come on up. I got a few spare rifles, a spare room, and a big turkey fer Thanksgiving dinner.

You put rifles in my hand right now and I'm not being held responsible for my actions. :|

fender66 said:
Queen Sis-in-law and her snotty little know it all daughter going to arrive at my house tonight for a week long stay. Anyone have room for me for a week?

Turn your amp up and that should drown them out!

As everyone knows, it never rains in Southern California so today it poured!

On the way home tonight some jerk nut transitions too fast onto the freeway and does a 180 degree spin right in front of me! Luckily I was able to go around him as he sat in the middle of the freeway pointing the wrong way. Everyone slowed and stopped for the spun out vehicle but as I looked into my mirror I could see that the brake lights were still on but it wasn't moving so either it stalled or the driver was wiping his or her butt! :shock: Happy Holidays!

Sad note: it snowed 7" here Saturday..

Good note: it is cheaper to fill my ice auger once a week than my boat..

Canoeman said:
Sad note: it snowed 7" here Saturday..

Good note: it is cheaper to fill my ice auger once a week than my boat..

I'm ready for spring already.....and we haven't had so much as a snowflake yet.

Hey I just noticed today that I have be around here bugging you guys for a year on 11/05...so almost a year and a month now. I sure have learned a lot and talked to a lot of good guys! :beer:

BassAddict said:
Ahab invited me to his place on thursday saying we were going "fishing" but I think it was just a rouse to get me up here for my light carpentry/painting skills....

BA....want to come to dinner at my house next weekend? I'll take you fishing.

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
Ahab invited me to his place on thursday saying we were going "fishing" but I think it was just a rouse to get me up here for my light carpentry/painting skills....

sure can I stay for the holidays :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
BassAddict said:

sure can I stay for the holidays :LOL2:

Of course....you're always welcome. I could use a little more testosterone at my house. I'm the only man in a house full of women.

I will pre-warn you before you use a bathroom though. Some things in life can't be "un-seen". #-o