TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems as long as i remember i start of every new year the same...

Laying on the couch watching some marathon of some craptastic show half in and out of sleep n swungover..

I have a feeling tomorrow wont be different :)

Canoeman said:
seems as long as i remember i start of every new year the same...

Laying on the couch watching some marathon of some craptastic show half in and out of sleep n swungover..

I have a feeling tomorrow wont be different :)

I was in bed at 8:30. Of course I've been sick for close to a week so that played a small part in it.

Pretty dang exciting for me this year.

New Year's Resolution 2012 - Learn how to use a baitcaster.

If it stays as warm as it is right now, I might be learning by shore casting... stupid weather. The launches are iced in, but the lake is wide open. Make up yer dang mind, Momma Nature.

I don't know how many people I have heard say "we are going to pay for all this warm weather." The way I see it for every warm day we have that's just one day closer to spring. Yeah I bet we get blasted with a winter storm or 2, but I'll take my chances.

I was thinking about going ice fishing today. looked outside to see it is snowing, blowing and cold. Think I'll warm up a bowl of chili and spend the day here at TinBoats. :D

hossthehermit said:
Picked up my brandynew dentures today, ain't no room left in my mouth for solid food, all I can do is drink. Sucks to be me, huh?

Guess that depends on what you're drinking. :wink:

Congrats on the new choppers. (wow..never said that before)

fender66 said:
hossthehermit said:
Picked up my brandynew dentures today, ain't no room left in my mouth for solid food, all I can do is drink. Sucks to be me, huh?

Guess that depends on what you're drinking. :wink:

Congrats on the new choppers. (wow..never said that before)

Well, it ain't coffee or sody-pop

I go by every day, on my way to work, what appears to be a pretty decent 1448MV with what looks like a 9.9, a bow mount trolling motor and 2 pedestal seats that has been sitting outside with no cover and not moved since last April. I have never understood why some people take such poor care of boats.

gillhunter said:
I go by every day, on my way to work, what appears to be a pretty decent 1448MV with what looks like a 9.9, a bow mount trolling motor and 2 pedestal seats that has been sitting outside with no cover and not moved since last April. I have never understood why some people take such poor care of boats.

I've seen a few of these around here...eventually it goes away. Of course right now I cannot say much mine is outside, open, sitting on the trailer.. of course its only a basic bot for now.

Dang I need some warmer weather

i have a guy that bought a new 16 ft lund deep V and has a 15 hp honda 4 stroke 4 years ago
it hasnt moved since he bought it what a shame

went to bass pro for some boat stuff;baitmonkey got me i am on the waiting list for 2 of their $15 alabama rigs now!

Latest posts