Tow Hitch Acura 2.5TL

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish-On

Reaction score
Anyone ever installed one on acura vigor or tl? I can go fishing more if I could tow my utility trailer with the car lol. **** OPEC!

Fish-On said:
Anyone ever installed one on acura vigor or tl? I can go fishing more if I could tow my utility trailer with the car lol. **** OPEC!

LOL!!! I know it can be done. Call a place that sells and installs hitches, they should be able to help you. My grandfather had a hitch installed on a Buick and pulled a fiberglass Bass Boat!!!! LOL! Those OPECers are putting a hurting on alot of people. I dont hardly pull my boat as much as I did before it started getting crazy high....:(

https://www.jcwhitney.com/Acura-Vigor-Receiver-Hitch/200728267-600002360.jcw?showCustom=0&makeName=Acura&makeId=1&modelName=Vigor&modelId=11&year=

Here ya go!

Or call your local uhaul. I got mine from uhaul and installed it myself on my 95 Volvo 850. Was not difficult but took some elbow grease! I think when I called my local uhaul the hitch they sold me was cheaper and I could pick it up without paying shipping. They also carry the wiring harnesses needed for the multi-light setups on most foreign cars.

I used to pull an open trailer and motorcycle to the racetrack in my Toyota Camry, I pitted with a guy who pulled one with a Saab.

I have a 94 accord that had a uhaul hitch on it when I got it. I have never trailered anything with it, but I don't think it would have any problems with a smaller boat. I can drive 110 and 4000rpm all day long. I hate and love the car at the same time. No torque though. My only worry would be pulling the boat out on stone launches when the water is low.