Trailer - bed Liner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRHOADES20

Reaction score
So has anyone used bed liner on their trailer instead of paint? I've seen on this forum some people mention the self spray bed liner for inside of their boats, but I was curious if anyone used on their trailer. If so does anyone have pictures of how it looks?

I believe Brine did on his Rhyan Craft. Take a look up in the boat mods section. The project is near the top or middle of the first page at the moment.

Yep, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Ace Hardware had it for the least amount of money. $74.99 as I recall.

Brine said:
Yep, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Ace Hardware had it for the least amount of money. $74.99 as I recall.

Any chipping or issues with it?? I think I like the black glossy look better, but I dont want to waiste my time and it just get chipped up and have to keep repainting it. Did you do the inside of your fender wells as well? Thanks for the info.

I didn't stay glossy, and I haven't put enough miles on the trailer to tell you how it will hold up. I did every square inch of the trailer. I can't see how any paint would be more scratch resistant than Herculiner, but I'm no coatings expert either.

Brine said:
I didn't stay glossy, and I haven't put enough miles on the trailer to tell you how it will hold up. I did every square inch of the trailer. I can't see how any paint would be more scratch resistant than Herculiner, but I'm no coatings expert either.

Thanks Brine, when I said glossy i was refering to Rustoleum or some other Semi Gloss paint. I know that Herculiner wont be glossy. I will have to think about it, I am sure it has to be better on durability than paint. Thanks for the feedback.

Latest posts