Video

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
Very well done - what is Team Assassin?

WHAT IS TEAM ASSASSIN???? Why, we're the best bass fishermen this side of the Rocky Mountains (j/k).

Just a group of us in Iowa that love Bass Fishing. I create custom apparel (designs,silk screen, embroidery, decals, graphics) for fishing and use my buddies to promote it.
The whole idea comes from Stealth Fishing Gear... Once it is up and running (I seem to be too busy fishing), it will carry fishing related apparel. The first concept that was marketed was Bassin' Assassin (see below)... Since we were the only ones wearing it at the time...we came up with TEAM ASSASSIN...and it stuck...

Full Logo.png

Andy

Very cool video love the mosaic! what program do you use to make the whole video?

I like it a lot nice intro love those bass hitting the top water lures its awesome!

Thanks

KAI

KAI said:
Very cool video love the mosaic! what program do you use to make the whole video?

Kai,

I use Sony Vegas to put it all together.... Corel Draw for all of the graphics/logos.... and Cool Edit Pro for editing the music.

Andy