We finally did it!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Well…finally in our third tournament together this year, we finally placed in the top ranks. This weekend, in spite of the muddy water, horrible wind and broken trolling motor on Saturday…..we came in 3rd place with a 2 day weight of 16.50 lb. Ron (my partner and TB member freetofish) carried us on the first day bringing in 3 fish on Saturday and weighed in a total 6 fish for the weekend. I threw the same lure in the same water on Saturday and couldn't land a single keeper. I was able to land 2 really nice fish on Sunday though one 3.41 lb. and the other just under 3 lb. What a great weekend it was....Thanks Ron for carrying me on Saturday.....we make a pretty good team.

Attachments

• LOZ 3rd_05012011_lr.jpg
    LOZ 3rd_05012011_lr.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 361
WTG, I think Jim should get you guys each a T shirt to represent.. :mrgreen:

Hey crazy Idea, were can we get a bunch of tin boats fishing jerseys made and sell to forum members, JIM ?

Awesome, I know you have t be excited because I am fishing my first year in a club and place in a tourney I was so excited I told everybody.

Excellent Job,thats a nice looking bunch of bass.
Congratulations.
Makes me realize I need to get out fishing soon.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate your support and can't wait to get back out there to represent!

BTW.....In spite of all the really nice glass bass boats in the club....every trip I've been out I still get comments on my tin. That always opens the door for talking about TinBoats. What a great site and even better members!

Great job guys =D>
I'm heading out to Coffen Sunday, I'll let you know how it goes.
Cant wait to try out my new fishfinder, Thanks again Fender :D

Latest posts