What do you eat for Breakfast?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good stuff here - again, THANKS!!

Oatmeal has been suggested several times and I like oatmeal, but I'm presuming that none of you are talking about the kind that comes out of the little already flavored packets. To be honest I've never had it any other way so I may have to try that. I like cottage cheese too, although no one else in my family does and it's met with severe "YUUUUUUKKKS" when I bring it into the house.

The strange thing about the working out is I just don't want to take time out of my busy schedule. We've got a fitness center right here in the building and I've made several attempts to go down there and walk on the treadmill or do the elliptical machines and lift some weights and I did feel better. But, (and Yes, I realize how this sounds) with all the things I've got going on around our place and with 4 kids the time to squeeze in a workout just seems impossible to find. I like walking around a track too, and I've done that off and on over the years - and I don't have any problem parking far away and walking in to the building - but I haven't gone as far as tackling the 34 flights of stairs that I have to go to get to my office yet.

My birthday is this week and I'm making an appointment for a physical - so we'll see what the Dr. says...

MikeA57 said:
Some good stuff here - again, THANKS!!

Oatmeal has been suggested several times and I like oatmeal, but I'm presuming that none of you are talking about the kind that comes out of the little already flavored packets.

Thats the kind I use (I know its cheating a little, but throw me a bone here). Look for the ones that say "lower sugar".

Latest posts