What to do? Registration decal change out.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winddog

Reaction score
Howdy all.
So I need to replace my registration number decals. It's on a Valco Westcoaster bare alum. hull. I notice that where the old numbers were the alum. is "lighter" in color then the rest of the hull. I can't find the exact stile of numbers that came off it. Am I stuck either living with it or polishing the whole hull? I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Thanks for reading.

A sign shop that has a vinyl machine should be able to match the numbers exactly.
If you want to put the same type of numbers on the boat, that is one option.

Remove all of the stickers, then spray the entire boat with alumabrite. Hose off, repeat, then enjoy your new looking boat.

If you want to see what sort of results you can expect from using alumabrite, click on the link to my build in my sig line and go to the pics at the bottom of page 1.

Search my posts and I posted pictures of how well it works also. I found it at autozone auto parts store but had to ask for it as it was kept behind the counter.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=332978#p332978 said:
JMichael » 7 minutes ago[/url]"]If you want to see what sort of results you can expect from using alumabrite, click on the link to my build in my sig line and go to the pics at the bottom of page 1.
WOW!

Latest posts