Where can I find the best deal .....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAWGHUNNA

Reaction score
on a new 9.9 outboard. I'm not all that concerned about the make ....... as long as it is a yammy. J/K it really does not matter. :D

somebody posted a link on here a while back with some prices on new motors... but I can't find it.

It might have been boater1234 who posted it...

if this is the hawghunna that I know, have you check with B&B Marine in Athens? You might be able to cut a deal with some of the dealers right now... alot of them are trying to push out last years models.

maybe even Bass Pro.. supposedly you can talk them down off the sticker price

https://www.onlineoutboards.com/Tohatsu-9-8-hp-Outboards.html
$1759.99 with free shipping for a new Tohatsu 9.8. I might be wrong, but I dont believe you can find one cheaper.

Or if your looking for a two stroke, ebay still has a few new yamaha 9.9s for around $2300, and theyll out run any of the newer 4 strokes.

nathanielrthomas said:
https://www.onlineoutboards.com/Tohatsu-9-8-hp-Outboards.html
$1759.99 with free shipping for a new Tohatsu 9.8. I might be wrong, but I dont believe you can find one cheaper.

Or if your looking for a two stroke, ebay still has a few new yamaha 9.9s for around $2300, and theyll out run any of the newer 4 strokes.

Thanks for the advise/info. guys,

And you are right Nate, the 2 stroke Yammy will scream, I own a 1999 model that most believe is tricked out ..... but it has not been touched. It has been an outstanding outboard motor, and still is ...... thanks to Sta-Bil (ethanol & outboards don't mix [-X )

I'm actually looking around for a friend.

And, I thought that B&B Marine was in Conyers Ga. Russ.

P.S ..... There ain't room enough in the jonboat world for 2 HAWGHUNNAS :LOL2:

yea... I had Athens on the mind for something else... but there is Athens Marine. They had pretty good deals on jon boats a while back, not sure about motors though

Latest posts