Where there's a will, there's a way

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl60446

Reaction score
I figured this was most appropriate in the trailer section.

How a real man loads a boat. Seems like he could of easily designed this to launch without a trailer even although he would lose some versatility that way. In any case, I have never seen a more unique method. Definitely saves on trailer tires and I would not want to be there when that cable snaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCyEq3NE-0

Tim

Wow, amazing, I told myself it would be easier with a 12-14ft fishing boat (as opposed to that pontoon), in any case, I complement you on the ingenuity. For all I know, the guy in the video made it all himself too. Be funny to see the 2 of you at a launch ramp admiring each others rigs. Probably talk so long you never would get them launched.
Tim

I admire the determination to take all the toys in one trip, but that's not for me. The smaller boat has better odds of surviving trips where as the toon looks like it would be very top heavy and catch a lot of wind. but congrats to both guys. =D>

If I could legally tandem tow I would do it in a heart beat!! We like to vacation on the water & this was my only option to bring the boat. I'd much rather weld a hitch to the camper & tow the boat.

Some states allow tandem towing, I've seen several here in TN, but backing up would be a bear. :wink:

I still think there's overall length laws that apply. & I love the layout if my camper. Can't find a fifth wheel that I like

Need a bamboo pole in a socket on front bumper to mark clearance height. Bridges,yes and a reminder at the drive through after road fever sets in too,l.o.l..

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=352680#p352680 said:
zrxfishing » 18 May 2014, 15:20[/url]"]

I do the same thing!! Only I had to make my set up.

Hey! You have my boat! I can't imagine putting mine on the roof!

IMG_4703-M.jpg

WaterWaif, I'm 12' 4" at the highest point. Still 3" lower than my buddy's 5th wheel.

Jethro, nice boat!!! My boat is a tiller with no floor or decks so I'm a little lighter. My boat was a 15" transom when I bought it. First thing I did was make it a 20"

Latest posts