White Alumacraft jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vagante

Reaction score
I am headed down to South Florida Monday to buy a new 1236 Alumacraft. The dealer emailed me late and said they had plenty in OD green but also had some in white for about $100 more. I have never seen a white jon boat but I don't get out much :roll: Anyone know about these? Too late to call them but it would be cool if they were powder coated white. If it's just paint I probably will pass as that will get pretty scratched up especially after hitting an oyster bar or 2.
Anyone know about these? :?:

It looks like White and Desert sand are the new green. Boaters are asking for something besides
Olive Green and the manufacturers are responding. It also gives them an opportunity to freshen
their lineup, adding stripes or graphics to a boat that is unchanged from last year, and charge more money.
That's my take. :)

https://images.loweboats.com/images/categories/boat-main/large/boat-main_11268.jpg

Some of the "Trackers" at my local Bass Pro Shop are white. Paint and decals on the outside and some really cheep type of texture crap on the inside. A lot of them are peeling already. Its a shame. They ere not bad hulls, but some of the add on stuff they do is really poor workmanship and poor materials.

Alumacraft is a better boat IMHO. Not saying I wouldn't own a Tracker I would I like the welded ones but some of the stuff they do is pretty cheesy.

Attachments

• GRIZZLY-2072-CC_img23262_900.jpg
    GRIZZLY-2072-CC_img23262_900.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 498
This... I was at the Arundel Mills Bass Pro last fall and almost all of their OD hulls sitting outside looked like crap, aluminum showing through the paint or the paint just pealing off. There was a traded in Alumacraft that looked better than the Tracker.