Wow what a bait!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Does this look like a killer all around bass killing bait or what? :shock:

These are killer for Texas rig, flipping and pitching and unbelievable for skipping way under docks and brush piles. 8)

Attachments

• NuffSaid.jpg
    NuffSaid.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 991
Waterwings said:
I use a bait similar to the one you posted, and it also works well as a surface bait when t-rigged weightless on a 2/0 or 3/0 wide gap Gammy:

Basssnacks hand-poured BeavIt: https://www.basssnacks.com/beavits.html

Yeah but while the BassSnacks baits will catch fish - the JD Baits catch BIG fish

Here is one:

TP_Pond_001.jpg

Is this the only creature style bait he makes? Where did the pic come from Jim? I couldnt find it on the JD Baits website.

ilinimud said:
Is this the only creature style bait he makes? Where did the pic come from Jim? I couldnt find it on the JD Baits website.

It is a newer bait. He has not posted it yet. He was doing some R&D with the bait itself.

I fish Sweet Beavers mostly, but I like the claws on this one because at rest (texas rig) they flare up. Plus they are so beefy that you can skip them a mile which is a plus up here with all the docks and massive overhangs.

Jim said:
ilinimud said:

It is a newer bait. He has not posted it yet. He was doing some R&D with the bait itself.

I fish Sweet Beavers mostly, but I like the claws on this one because at rest (texas rig) they flare up. Plus they are so beefy that you can skip them a mile which is a plus up here with all the docks and massive overhangs.

Yes its from JDBaits and is the only style creature I offer, I should have it online tonight!!

BassAddict said:
Jim said:
ilinimud said:

Yes its from JDBaits and is the only style creature I offer, I should have it online tonight!!

You are lazy - either go fishing or add the stuff to your web site!

BTW - i just received my order of JDBaits 3" senko style baits in the new Olive color - WOW, it is hard to understand how such a bad man (and I use the term man loosely :shock: ) can make such nice baits

Latest posts