Wow what a wooden boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbw

Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.com/Electric-solar-powered-wooden-boat-cruising-fishing_W0QQitemZ260147552142QQihZ016QQcategoryZ36123QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ya notice there are no bids. I will tell you why. The boat is made of pine. Nope, you use hardwoods in a boat. Also, that solar panel won't do nothing compared to what that TM eats. Also, that is a very basic design. Not much skill needed in it. Looks nice, but gotta dig deeper. Give me a day or so, and I will show you a nice wooden boat. Give me a few years (when we have more free time) and I will show you a nice wooden boat built by dad and me. I am hoping to make one and style it after a 1940s Chris Craft, or style one after a 1950s shape, and put a big twin 35 horse Johnson on the back. We are able to do it (dad has been building both houses and furniture, and everything in between for years. Plenty of experience, but lack of free time, and these are time consuming.)