16' monark makeover

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You been catchin any fish lately in guy time? Just curious how the fishin has been your way, I've got a week off work in a month and might go see the newphew in st. pete area...we know some wrecks offshore that can be productive...

Gators5220 said:
You been catchin any fish lately in guy time? Just curious how the fishin has been your way, I've got a week off work in a month and might go see the newphew in st. pete area...we know some wrecks offshore that can be productive...
I CAUGHT 3 DINKS ,BASS ON A LAKE ON SATURDAY IN ODESSA,FL. AND IT WAS WINDY, SO WHEN I WENT TO LEAVE THE GUY AT THE RAMP SAID SOMEONE HAD JUST CAUGHT A 10LBER RIGHT WHERE I WAS . UUUGGHH!!! MAYBE NEXT TIME ...

Nice work Brian! Glad to see it finaly getting wet. I have a manual CMC Jack plate if you are interested. Fish On good buddy! :)
Jerry

Jonboat Jerry said:
Nice work Brian! Glad to see it finaly getting wet. I have a manual CMC Jack plate if you are interested. Fish On good buddy! :)
Jerry
I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THAT ...#BRACKET

I don't really shiner fish much, but larger bass are more likely with shiners...also you tend to catch more, but I'll tell you a trick or not much of a trick just a method to catching them...oatmeal then cast net your own...you get hydrilla and stuff in your cast net but I have a cheap one that that's all I use it for shiner fishing...just my thoughts...

BEEN WORKING ON THE 16' MONARK LATELY , SOME CHANGES FOR THE GOOD . MAKING IT USER FREINDLY AND TAKING AWAY THINGS I DONT LIKE. ADDED A BATTERY BOX AND STORAGE , NEW REMOVABLE PEDESTAL & FRONT SEAT. NOW IM WORKING ON A MOTOR CHANGE . I HAVE THE JOHNSON 25HP AND IT MAY BE UP FOR SALE . CONSIDERING A HONDA 1997 45HP. WILL HAVE TO ADD STEERING WHEEL AND CONSOLE. SO FAR THE PRICE IS GOING TO BE RIGHT. WHAT ARE YALLS THOUGHTS ON A STORAGE OF 4 YEARS HONDA 45HP.

Jonboat Jerry said:
Nice work Brian....give me a call. PM sent
IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MOTOR PROBELMS AND HAVE BEEN STAYING LOCAL /TROLLING. LET ME GET THROUGH THESE CHANGES AND I WILL BE DOING ALOT MORE FISHING.

Sorry to hear of your motor issues, I think a 40 hp Honda would be an awesome motor! I myself stick to Yamaha's but mostly because I have a buddy whom is a dealer, and I've bought all my motors pre-owned consignment's from him, that and cheap labor! haha...Hope everything works out for you brother whatever way u decide to go!

hello, been off tinboats for a while working, busy you now the drill. i recently bought this doing some electrical work and some modifications. to better my fishing and boat usability.boat iphone 015.JPG

here is a picture of fishing Jenkins creek up behind weekie wachee 1 month or so ago. which we did have a good kid fishing day.306595_10151092881603935_1836753369_n.jpg528722_10151092349588935_1183527833_n.jpg

Latest posts