New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy All!!!

I'm from Ontario Canada, on Lake Erie's north shore near the outlet
of the Grand River in Haldimand county

Just stumbled onto your forum via cuil search....

I'm "into" the personal customization of.... Things!(computers, cars, guitars)
.... and I have made fishing a priority in my life again since I have 2 young boys...
But what the heck does
[cuil search: "Wacko's with too Much time and No Money"] or [~Lost in "Wet_Space" While Others Panic~]
have to do with this forum? LoL :wink:

There are worse(illegal)things we could be throwing our time and money at while we search for
ways to occupy those long cold periods... So here I be.

I'll see ya around in the forums.

Thanks guys!

It is guys right?
I didn't walk into a forum with a name that's a play on words for a euphemism that means something else did I?? #-o

I'm looking forward to sparing with you_all over all the dumbass things we involve ourselves with.

I'll kick off an intro thread that will explain what the heck I'm here for.

I've got a few projects ahead of me if the Money Gods leave me well enough alone! [-o<

Hi U'm 17 years old and I'm from newington CT. Ilive for fishing and wish I lived somewhere where I could do it all year lol

Welcome, Whay can't you fish year round? Do they close fishing season during some time in CT? Walk on water and punch holes in the ice. I do. :D

Welcome Henry,

Liked the paint job on the front of your boat. Been through Waxahachie more than once en route to Rockport, TX from up here.

Hey all, newb to the site. I'm from Pike county PA. I fish all over fresh and salt. I just picked up a project boat so I will be pickin your brains here for some ideas. I found this site from a youtube video. Awesome video! Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can get started.

tailgrabber said:
Hey all, newb to the site. I'm from Pike county PA. I fish all over fresh and salt. I just picked up a project boat so I will be pickin your brains here for some ideas. I found this site from a youtube video. Awesome video! Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can get started.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Looking forward to the project! :D

Latest posts