RichLine Semi-V Modification

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: Alrighty I have taken out the boat once and enjoyed it very much. Had a few bites and had a nice bass jump off. I only had one very very small leak from where the previous owner (Before my grandfather, He gave me the boat) had replaced a rivet with a bolt... I'll have that fixed and have my bow mount trolling motor fixed. I had to use my hand controll on saturday... Next thing is electrical Navigation lights,fill and recirq of live well, and bilge pump. :D EDIT: And build live well

Alrighty! I finally got new tires!! Now for the finishing plans....
Getting a live well fabricated
Wiring
And then get a gallon of bed liner and coat part of the inside with it... Should have this done in the next couple of weeks.
Hopefully can get pictures soon!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!
I now have a 1978 9.8 Mercury Outboard
Also I have a Minn-Kota Maxxum 70lb thrust foot control trolling motor
I have just got new bearings**(Actually everything is new except the hubs on trailer)
I have ordered Bearing Budies
Found someone that is going to make Live-well and a Aluminum trolling motor mount
I will have pics as soon as possible!!!

That is a sweet looking rig you have built there.
I have a 14' Lonestar I have been thinking about modding for bass fishing.
Your work has inspired me! =D>

TxTightLiner said:
That is a sweet looking rig you have built there.
I have a 14' Lonestar I have been thinking about modding for bass fishing.
Your work has inspired me! =D>
Thank you! But the thanks should really go to my cousin Michael! And make sure to post a mod on here if you do decide to mod your boat. And I'm very glad that I inspire you! Tight lines!

Scott Mac said:
Very nice. Looks like a comfortable set up. Should give you several years of enjoyment. Good fishin'.
Thanks! And it is, plus it should last me a long time! And good fishing to you too!

Oh and btw it's a 1978 9.8hp Mercury outboard motor. It has a new water pump,water impeller, and the carb has been rebuilt. And all of the wiring in the motor has been redone.

Just installed my bearing buddies the other day.. I also replaced everything (bearings etc.. Except hubs) and repacked them. And also upgraded tire size. Went from an 8in rim to a 12in. It tows waayyy better!

Attachments

• IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,343
Forgot to add these pictures of when we replaced the transom and cleaned all of it up..

Attachments

• IMG_0828.JPG
    IMG_0828.JPG
    406.4 KB · Views: 1,342
How does that 9.9 push the boat. I am putting a 15 on a similar boat with less wood, but I usually fish with 3 in the boat

Latest posts