RichLine Semi-V Modification

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the graphics at? I would like to have the rich line one for my boat. Nice boat.

Steve

Reifer said:
How does that 9.9 push the boat. I am putting a 15 on a similar boat with less wood, but I usually fish with 3 in the boat
Well I just got the 9.9 for Christmas and haven't had a chance to put it on the water. But it should push it around 17mph.. That's my guess.

acwd said:
Where did you get the graphics at? I would like to have the rich line one for my boat. Nice boat.

Steve
Well those graphics where made by one of my Dad's freinds but he no longer owns the graphic shop. So I'm sorry... But one of our site sponsors "Bulldog graphics" (or something like that) should be able to help.

That ok if I had the stencil then I could get it made locally. Thanks anyways

Steve

Nice job man. Another Richline brought back to life. Makes me want to put the finishing touches on mine. How's the livewell coming?

RStewart said:
Nice job man. Another Richline brought back to life. Makes me want to put the finishing touches on mine. How's the livewell coming?
Thanks! Sadly I haven't gotten to get my livewell built yet but I'm hoping to get working on it in a few weeks.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=315879#p315879 said:
wwcenturion » 23 May 2013, 23:54[/url]"]I think he's out fishing! Been wanting to see some of his mods and the finished boat as well.
I have been out fishing! Lol. I'm about to post some more pictures!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321517#p321517 said:
cardinaljosh88 » 07 Jul 2013, 20:55[/url]"]How fast has does your 9.8 push your boat?
Sorry it took so long to reply. But not very fast. At all. Going to upgrade to a 25hp.

I've just recently moved and finally have had some time to work on the boat. I've finished all the wiring have the nav lights, bilge pump, aerator, and fresh water pump installed and wired. I have two depthfinders on the boat now. One on the transom and one on the trolling motor. All the wiring has been "cleaned up" and put into wire conduit. Looking to upgrade from a 9.9 to a 25hp.. But I need to steel flex the inside of the boat to completely seal it. But I have been fishing and the boat is doing good. Hopefully I'll get the 25hp and steel flex put in soon. Just need to find a good deal on a 25hp. So I will try to post more pictures soon!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=313413#p313413 said:
NextTopBassFisherman » Sun May 05, 2013 7:59 pm[/url]"]Got the live well made!!! :D :D :D

Where's the pics of it?

I got a RichLine just like you, I wish mine had those support braces on the front to prevent flexing when you hit waves. Mine has actually developed a small crack up there over time, so I'm having to have it repaired.

Already won a couple tournaments out of it! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1180.JPG
    IMG_1180.JPG
    530.4 KB · Views: 1,299
  • IMG_1247.JPG
    IMG_1247.JPG
    400 KB · Views: 1,299
This is an incredible restoration! My father and I are currently beginning the restoration of his 1970 Richline which he bought new way back when. Your job has definitely given us some ideas and raised the bar. We are not planning to do quite as much decking as you did and are trying to limit the weight we put into it. I was planning on powering with either a new Etec 25 or 30. Do you think that would be overkill or just right based on your experience? Though we dont plan to add as much weight, I want to have plenty of room for camping trips and coolers full of beer.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=342097#p342097 said:
Jupiter » 17 Feb 2014, 20:37[/url]"]This is an incredible restoration! My father and I are currently beginning the restoration of his 1970 Richline which he bought new way back when. Your job has definitely given us some ideas and raised the bar. We are not planning to do quite as much decking as you did and are trying to limit the weight we put into it. I was planning on powering with either a new Etec 25 or 30. Do you think that would be overkill or just right based on your experience? Though we dont plan to add as much weight, I want to have plenty of room for camping trips and coolers full of beer.
I'm glad I've gave you ideas for your boat. Post your progress of it! That 25 would be perfect. With my 9.8 and a full live well, 6 gal of gas, two people and three batteries I get about 10mph and if I had a 25 it could probably run 30mph.

Latest posts