RichLine Semi-V Modification

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 2000 model 25hp mercury with electric start and the boats speed is in the mid 20s. Going to get a ss prop soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 908
About to put the second coat of Steel Flex in the boat. Also I've got some nice things added to the boat that I'm about to buy. Four letters.. L-E-Ds and boys its gonna look good! :lol: :mrgreen:

Since I've posted relatively nothing about the trailer I think I should. Basically it was a complete mess when we got it and needed to be sanded and painted, lights put on, new rims and tires, new bearings, new races, new seals, bearing buddies, jack, winch and winch post. So basically we redid the entire trailer and now sometime soon I'll be putting Led tail lights and hopefully painting the trailer in bed liner. The paint that we put on it is good but I'd really like the bed liner. I think it'll take a gallon to do two coats? Any thoughts?? I also still have to get fenders for it as well. BUT the trailer will wait until I get all the stuff finished on the boat how I want it. Stay tuned everyone I'll have more updates and pictures soon!

Does a Lowrance HDS 7 touch with structure scan sound like something nice? Haha going to try to get one by next spring 8)

The boat is DONE!!! Haha only have one small thing left to do know on it and that is securing the live well in place! But besides that it is finally done! There's things I'm going to add to it like a recessed foot pedal and a on board charger and than I'm going to paint the trailer again in bedliner and put led lights on it but those will come with time. Now its time to fish! :D

Latest posts