12' sears game fisher my first coversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for all the nice comments. This forum is great, i never been on a forum with such friendly people.

this may be a long shot... but do you have any completed pics?

Also, how does it do in the water with the seats out? I've got a 1236, and I am thinking do doing something similiar, but I want to know how yours works before I start chopping!

russ010 said:
this may be a long shot... but do you have any completed pics?

Also, how does it do in the water with the seats out? I've got a 1236, and I am thinking do doing something similiar, but I want to know how yours works before I start chopping!
no completed pics this project has been put on the back burner.... i plan on finishing it and using it as an electric only boat....
working on this one now when i finish it i'll get back to work on the lil one.
ok005.jpg

=D> Man I must say you are one heck of a craftsman! I'm truly impressed with how the bigger boat has turned out.

Just out of curiosity what line of work are you in?

brewfish said:
=D> Man I must say you are one heck of a craftsman! I'm truly impressed with how the bigger boat has turned out.

Just out of curiosity what line of work are you in?

thanks very much... still lots to do on it far from finished. I'm going to add a rear casting deck, still need to finish the console off with some diamond plate trim pannels that i will be powdercoating wrinkle black also need to make some diamond plate trim for around the live well and the underside of the storage doors which will also be powdercoated. I also need to mount the seat plate on the front deck and bow mount tm... and a huge list of little things.

I manage a verizon store

so you havent had the 1232 out on the water yet?

I'm just trying to figure out how stable it is, especially since you added more bracing. Mine has a lot of ribs, so it's not quite in the shape yours was prior to adding the 2x2 braces

russ010 said:
so you havent had the 1232 out on the water yet?

I'm just trying to figure out how stable it is, especially since you added more bracing. Mine has a lot of ribs, so it's not quite in the shape yours was prior to adding the 2x2 braces

i have only had it out when it was stock it was pretty tippy so i kept my decks low.... i still plan on finishing it i'll try to get crackin on it for you.

hey, awesome mod...i realize this is an old post have you done anymore lately? i have a 12ft gamefisher semi V that i wanna do a similar mod for fishing/duck hunting but i wanna run benches lengthwise from back seat to from to hunt from and store guns/rods, are any of your supports screwed right to the side of the boat? it didn't look like it but mine doesn't have near as many channels and still trying to figure out how to tie it all together.

Latest posts