1436 alumacraft!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassmonkey1

Reaction score
I finally got the trailer painted! :D now i have got to get a floor in it before my wife trips on one of the ribs and falls out of it!! Whatcha think aluminium or wood for the floor??

Attachments

• 2012-03-17_17-16-33_793.jpg
    2012-03-17_17-16-33_793.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 921
Oh yeah i need to figure out how to mount my transducer for my depth finder...thought about just mounting it on the trolling motor rather than drilling holes in the boat...any ideas?

Is the sat dish on the front deck for your fish finder or GPS?

If you mount the transducer on the trolling motor, you won't have any readings when under main power. I would mount it on the transom.

seastar said:
If you mount the transducer on the trolling motor, you won't have any readings when under main power. I would mount it on the transom.

If you mount it like this you won't have any holes below the waterline. It's a piece of the cheapest cutting board I could find at Wally World.

Attachments

• Trans 1.jpg
    Trans 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 806
Nice clean boat, what do y'all fish for with it?

Gillhunter.,
I notice you have your transducer on the port side? Which way does your prop turn? I was told to mount on starboard side? I have a clockwise prop rotation.
Thanks

Latest posts