1448 lowe jon, new to me

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice build thus far, what are you gonna do for power on it? Electric or Gas and what kinda hp?

Gators5220 said:
Nice build thus far, what are you gonna do for power on it? Electric or Gas and what kinda hp?

I run a 25hp merc with a jet pump, unless I am on the buffalo river, then I run a 9.9 mariner.

Since its too hot to do much else, I have decided to start messing with the boat some, getting ready to do carpet. I procured a road sign for a floor between the front and rear decks, and put foam under the floor for stability and added flotation. Originally I planned to use some free water logged foam from boat docks, but I stumbled upon something much better suited to what I need: foam from those cheap piece of crap orange lifejackets. You know the ones, they breed like rabbits in garages and shops. I have never bought one, but after digging in my two boats and canoe trailer I came up with 8!! Anyways, they worked perfectly, with some left over to keep the herd alive.
IMG_20120703_164005.jpg

then I screwed down the cut road sign and now its ready for carpet:
IMG_20120703_165214.jpg