15' fisher marine (update pics added 3-20-09)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugpac said:
I specially like these fisher boats. 2007nnbs you got to come up to middle ga and fish with us sometime...

yeah i need to...as son as i get the boat finished ill let you know and ride up there.

Bugpac said:
I built mine out of a 2x6 and carpeted it.. If anyone needs any help with some cad work to get anything made tho, just let me know, I am fair at acad, My buddy in metamora has a waterjet as well..

yeah anybody let me know to...i work on it for a living...i know AutoCAD like the back of my hand

2007NNBS said:
Bugpac said:
I built mine out of a 2x6 and carpeted it.. If anyone needs any help with some cad work to get anything made tho, just let me know, I am fair at acad, My buddy in metamora has a waterjet as well..

yeah anybody let me know to...i work on it for a living...i know AutoCAD like the back of my hand

Good, I know were to ask questions when i get stumped... :)

well alittle update...

The console is at the powdercoater along with the door to cover my front hatch.

The wiring is done and when i get the console back friday i will mount my switch panel and have my wiring done.

Now i need some advise on where to mount my cd player.

Here is a pic of the driver area.

0119001802c.jpg

Great job on everything man. The trailer looks really nice!! I also like the console. What size motor u plan on hooking up to it?

two questions

1. are you gona put a gas outboard on your boat or are you gona keep it eletric?

2. what kind of speakers did you use and are they made for water?

Man its been awhile since ive posted here. The boat is about 90% complete and only lacks a few things. I still lack the back deck that covers the gas tank and betterys. Also lack a little bit of wiring left. I still have to purchase my navi lights and get the mounted. But i plan on putting around a 20-30 hp outboard on it. The speakers are water proof from overtons.com.

also looking for to seat bases that you bolt down on the deck that a 3/4" shaft will fit in (the swiveleze kind) if somebody has some laying around

Nice looking build. That is the same boat as mine. This gives me plenty of ideas for changes down the road.

Great build. I have a 16ft. Fisher-Marine made in the 80's. The boat is completely stripped down. So glad I found your build. I will probably used plywood for decks, but frame will be just like yours. I think I'm going to purchase a console, I've seen them on another site. Question, how did you secure the longest piece of aluminum from side to side of your boat?, the piece closest to console, if that makes any sense. Anyway, you did a great build. I will be looking a lot at your pics. Thanks

Latest posts