15' fisher marine (update pics added 3-20-09)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna try and clean the console up but if i can i will paint it...i got carpet that will go on the floor and decks and i am doing a complete wrap on the outside of the boat that will come over the sides into the boat

2007NNBS said:
im gonna try and clean the console up but if i can i will paint it...i got carpet that will go on the floor and decks and i am doing a complete wrap on the outside of the boat that will come over the sides into the boat

Awesome, all I could see was cooking on that thing...lol. I figured you had to have something up your sleeve.

Bufford

oh i do...its about 60% done as it sits im laying carpet friday on my day off so ill have pics up then

Here are some teaser pics of my carpet

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

here are the pictures...i plan on taking the boat to lake seminole this weekend and i will get some shots of it on the water

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

yeah it was so i wouldnt get the glue on my carpet...i had to glue the front panel while it was in the boat

well i got the boat done enough to take it out and test it...i went to lake seminole this past weekend and we ended up catching 66 bass and bream together...the boat was perfect and didnt leak a drop of water and it stayed in the water the whole time...i got pics of it and will post when i get off work...but overall im not going to change a thing it turned out better than i thought it would...it isnt wobbly or tipsy at all with the high decks...me and a buddy both leaned to the side and it barely moved abit.

question
in the middle where your console goes did you use a metal break to make that lip at the bottom on the sides?
great job on everything

yeah now ive got to finish it...since i put it in the water im in it about everyday and havent done anything else to it...yeah on the part where my console goes we used a metal break to put the lip in it

Latest posts