15' fisher marine (update pics added 3-20-09)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i havent done much with all the rain and my grandma was in the hospitol but my trailer i completed now and i got all my aluminum in so maybe this week i can get something done to it...im gonna run a 20hp and install a side console in it

yeah it is a ac outlet...idk what they used it for but i removed it when doing the clean up on the boat

Looks good. Can't beat that price on the trailer paint. I had to actually pay for my self applied Rustoleum, and go to the trouble of self applying it. Some people have all the luck....

Your trailer winch is on backwards, however. The handle ideally is to be on the driver's side, the strap draped over the top of the spool, and away from the latching/ratcheting gizmos.

thanks for the coments..i finally got time to get back on it so im making progress...pics to come!!!

a few updates...i got the framing complete and got my 1/8" aluminum sheets cut for my deck tops...ive got to go tomorrow and order my carpet and glue and maybe i can get some capreting done this weekend...i will post pics friday when i get my camera back...stay tuned it is looking good now!!!...hopefully sat i will get my console started!!!

a few updates on the fisher marine...

got my deck frames complete and ready to put my deck down

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

more updates friday my decks are gettin cut thursday and installed

ok i got my frames done except my very back one over my gas tank. This frame will go between my rear deck and back of boat. can i get some links pm'd to me of how yall did yalls. i dont know how i would be able to make it sturdy enough to stand on and the frame not be in the way of the tank

Another update:

Got my console made out of cardboard to mock it up in the boat

the hole for my switch panel

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

radio mounted on the side

IMG_2907.jpg

radio speaker mounted in front of console

IMG_2908.jpg

rod holders(6 off of ebay for $50 shipped)

IMG_2909.jpg

Got the back deck completely done and ready for carpet. Ill post pics here in a few when i get home. should be starting on my console this weekend. I hope i get alot done before next week

this past weekend i got the front deck done and in the boat...ill post some pics when i get home off of work...next project is the floor and then finish my console build