15' fisher marine (update pics added 3-20-09)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the front deck complete besides the peice that goes on the back where you cant see the framing

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

here is the troling motor i bought for it...a 55lb thrust motorguide hyperdrive 3 came with the hummingbird fish finder all for 200 dollars

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

and the gator mount

IMG_2916.jpg

and i just got back from the shop...i got the floor cut and put in it but to dark to take pics of it...i will try and post some tomorrow

here is the floor in the boat...

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

here is the gas tank compartment that is next on the list

IMG_2920.jpg

here is the transom i redid...that thing is stong

IMG_2921.jpg

well i got the 2 peices that are between my decks and the floor in tonight...ill post pics tomorrow...its looking better

thanks...i dont think so ill have storage in the front hatch and in the back...also there will be a storage compartment between my console and front deck

well i got the sides put on the boat and everything put down ready to lay carpet this weekend...i will post pics tomorrow i just got back from the shop and its dark

Here is the pics of the side peices i got put in lastnight...the carpet will cover the small gaps i have so the will look awsome i think...waiting to here on a console i may have if i dont get it i will finish building mine.

The Pics
IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

thanks....i turned out alot better than i could imagine it would...i beleve when the carpet gets put on it will look awsome and set it off...i think im about halfway done with all my mods...carpet is next...should be this weekend