15# LM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy to have you aboard randall. Hoping you send that lure my way if it's not already displayed in the trophy case. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the welcome! Poolie I just moved to Hiram in June. Didn't expect to find a neighbor on here. Varner is worth the trip I drive it a few times a week.
Fender66 that bait is going to get fished some more. It would be a waste in a trophy case.
Brine, Ben is having a great week despite having to net my fish. He took a week off to fish and I called him today and he was at Dream Lake in Alabama yesterday. He only caught about fifty quality fish with a six pounder for the big fish. :roll: He is a big fish magnet.

Fender66 that bait is going to get fished some more. It would be a waste in a trophy case.
Understand if it's not ready for the trophy case...but if it has babies....keep me in mind. 8)

Seriously...glad you are here. The more the merrier. :beer:

randall said:
Thanks for the welcome! Poolie I just moved to Hiram in June. Didn't expect to find a neighbor on here. Varner is worth the trip I drive it a few times a week.
Brine, Ben is having a great week despite having to net my fish. He took a week off to fish and I called him today and he was at Dream Lake in Alabama yesterday. He only caught about fifty quality fish with a six pounder for the big fish. :roll: He is a big fish magnet.

Nice to see you over here Randall.

Latest posts