• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15 sea nymph 25 Mercury

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdan

Reaction score
15 foot aluminum sea nymph. Has a full front deck and full rear deck made from diamond plate aluminum. 42" wide at bottom, 63" at top. Lots of storage underneith the decks. Sides are not super low like traditional Jon's. Heavy guage aluminum. Has running lights ran to a switch, as well as a 12v plug. Has a bow mount minn kota trolling motor. The trolley is currently only working on high speed. Currently it has a 2001 mercury 25 hp 2stroke. This motor offers the lightest hp to weight combo in the smaller motors. She starts 2nd pull EVERY time. These motors are highly sought after in the small skiff world. I have a 4 blade stainless powertech prop that was cupped so she can run high and not blow out in turns. Sitting on a good galvanized trailer. It has working lights mounted on top of side poles/ bunks. Looking for 2800 or best offer. Need to see to appreciate

Here is a video of the motor running. https://youtu.be/ocsAy8UH6bg

i don't get on the boards too often, so please contact me by email. It goes straight to my phone. I can get a pretty quick reply as long as I'm within cell range.

[email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 924
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 924
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 924

Latest posts