16 ft jon

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathunter21

Reaction score
Hey guys. Ive been a member here for awhile but don't post much. But you can bet that i look at Tinboats every day at least 2 or 3 times. I had a 1436 ouchita and really didnt like how unstable it was so ive been looking and found a 1650 with 30 inch sides for sale in town. Its built like a tank. When i bought it it already had aluminum floors and bedliner put in it. I want to find a 50-70 horse motor to hang on it and I will probobly build a center console out of plywood because the aluminum ones are so expensive. I have a minn kota all terrain foot controlled trolling motor to put on the front and i would like to add some rod holders and possibly a live well. I dont plan on decking it since it will be used for catfishing and trotlining most of the time here on Lake Dardenelle and the Arkansas river, but i think the small deck is high enough for me to bass fish from also. Also before the summers over I plan on putting the boat in and tying it off on a tree behind the house or possibly borrow our neighbors dock so i can repaint the trailer and wheels and redo the lights with LEDs. I just tried to post the pics of it and I found out my camera didnt work earlier today #-o so I will post pictures of it tomorow. Thanks :D

Ok i know i promised pictures of the boat but when i bought the boat it the HIN had been sandblasted off and i thought i could explain this to the game and fish and get a new HIN assigned. but when i called them the lady very rudely told me that there no way in hell ill ever get it registered. So i definatly went and got my money back on that one. And then i sinned. But im extremely happy about it. I bought a 1986 18ft Hydrasports glass boat with a 150 Merc black Max in pristine condition for 1500 and im tickled to death. Ill post some pictures of that if yall dont get to mad at me :D

cathunter21 said:
Ok i know i promised pictures of the boat but when i bought the boat it the HIN had been sandblasted off and i thought i could explain this to the game and fish and get a new HIN assigned. but when i called them the lady very rudely told me that there no way in hell ill ever get it registered. So i definatly went and got my money back on that one. And then i sinned. But im extremely happy about it. I bought a 1986 18ft Hydrasports glass boat with a 150 Merc black Max in pristine condition for 1500 and im tickled to death. Ill post some pictures of that if yall dont get to mad at me :D

Not at all! looking forward to the pictures!

Sounds like a tank, unfriendly GOV workers... a scurge to our society, entiltled, overpayed, underworked, sorry , could not help that one, after all I work in the Capital of NY, Albany. A third World Ct.....

Latest posts