• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

16' Jon Boat/Trailer - Central Illinois -

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeedogg

Reaction score
If you clicked, then you might have what I need.

I need a 1648 Jon. All weld, and no leaks is just about the only criteria I have. I also need the trailer. Please PM me with any information you have. Thanks so much.

Regards,

Erik

Best bet is to keep your eyes open during spring time a lot of guys in mapleton and chillicothe bring their boats out and put 4 sale signs on them as your're heading to bannor or goose lake. 1648's are a little harder to find but they are out there. Other then keeping your eyes on craiglist, go down to shipman's on derby and have them keep an eye open for you. They get several used boats thru there every year.

I watch craiglist like a hawk. I'll keep at it I guess. I'll check in with shipman's too. my mother has a shop on derby so it's close by.

Thanks on the 14, but I need 16 :)

* edit to add: I'll take a tracker...lowe, anything 16' without a deep v... and cap at 25hp ... I just can't go more than 1500

I'll keep my eye's open, going out to either banner (bells landing) or spring lake later this week to troll for muskies. Understand you wanting a 1648. I love how stable my 1648 is. It was a big improvement from the 12' jon I was using.