16' monark makeover

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I went shopping for some new additions.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 774
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 774
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 774
wow! ive been reading this post for an hour now. what a great job. hope you and your family enjoy it!

mikem09 said:
wow! ive been reading this post for an hour now. what a great job. hope you and your family enjoy it!
I APPRECIATE IT... IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING TOGETHER. I HAVE TO WORK ON IT OUTDOORS. IT HAS BEEN ALOT OF WORK BUT IM STARTING TO SEE THE END.

REDNECK TRAILERS
N. OF HWY60, S. OF MLK BLVD.
ON US301 ACROSS FROM THE DALLAS BULL
NEAR THE TAMPA FAIRGROUNDS.

BJ'S CUSTOM UPL.
N.FLA. AVE
TAMPA,FL.N
813-932-7305

Well if your chasing a electrical problem let me be an example. I was always having a RH intermittent blinker/brake light concern. Since my Rh light lens was broke I decided to up grade and find my problem. Then my truck driver older brother called and said "did you check your truck" for the problem.
Well I had not done so. My truck has a Hopkins plug-n-play trailer converter. YEPPP, It was bad. So back to Redneck Trailers to get yet another Hopkins kit. "Walla"
image.jpg

Well it's nice and hot outside today. I am taking the back deck panels back off the boat and trimming them down a 1/4" . I am going to be wrap and glue them in the smoke blue indoor/outdoor carpet. It will then match the front deck.

Got my Bimini top back from BJ's custom. I'm working shrinking the tubes for the Bimini. All new hardware. Getting excited!!!