• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1650 F&F Commercial Boats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowe 2070 CC

Reaction score
We have 2 F&F (https://www.fandfboats.com/) heavy duty commercial utility boats that have been surplused (not motors or trailers).

One is in good fishable condition as is with just some cleaning, the other is kinked and has a cut down transom that needs to be finished.

Not my boats (my company's) but make me an offer if you're interested. Boats are in Vicksburg, Mississippi.

Attachments

• IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 3,010
  • IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 3,010
  • IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 3,010
All-welded
16' long
52" floor
72" beam
25" sides
15" transom
.100 gauge at least, may be thicker

One boat is flat bottomed with a Mod-V bow, the other "kinked boat has about a 3 degree dead rise. The steel angle brackets were used to hoist the boats in and out of the water as they were used as barge tenders and carried along with the tow.

He said he thinks it ought to be worth $700 but I'll run any offer by him. They're just sitting on the yard taking up space right now.

Bassboy (Dawson) made enough of an offer for me to get a firm price from above, $750 for both boats as a package. He thought the good boat was worth $700 by itself but staring at them everyday brought his thoughts more into line with reality.

No reply on that yet but anyone looking, $200 for the kinked boat and $550 for the good one.

I would assume the small buyer pool locally has a lot to do with it. In a more populated area they would likely be gone already.

can you send me some pictures of the kink in the kinked boat you have for sale. where are you located?

Latest posts