3rd annual TinBoats.net 4th of July Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just put my orders in to BluewaterLED and Bass Tackle Depot.

4 - 12 LED strip lights in Green from Bluewater

&

an Xtools Grip-N-Weigh from Bass Tackle Depot... hope this one works better than the Rapala did. But ya know, I just checked that 5lb weight again, and this time it reads 4.12. Something is definitely wrong with it.

Thanks again Jim! :beer:

Real nice fish Russ. Since you managed to get it in the boat I can see that FishingCop wasn't with you. :lol:

I was going to do the whistling smiley but can't get the second page ones to work for me today. Maybe if I edit it using the other computer.

Popeye said:
Real nice fish Russ. Since you managed to get it in the boat I can see that FishingCop wasn't with you. :lol:

I was going to do the whistling smiley but can't get the second page ones to work for me today. Maybe if I edit it using the other computer.

Still complaining about that one YOU let get off & still blaming it on me huh???? Time to go out again and this time, SET THE HOOK better :lol: :lol:

Way to go Russ, and everyone else that entered! I was out of town, and didnt get online much. I was fishing for Specs and Reds in Southern Louisiana, and didnt do worth a poo!

Latest posts