A Water Tower Job in ST. IGNACE MI.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
Some cool shots of a recent job we did for AT&T..... I like in the last couple you can see our great Mackinac Bridge.. :mrgreen:

Installed the carrier AT&T on her.
Picture 129 [800x600].jpg

Picture 120 [800x600].jpg

You start off climbing up the inside of one of the legs...if you have Claustrophobia then you wouldn't like it.. or afraid of heights.
Picture 074 [800x600].jpg

You then get to a hatch, climb through, take a short rest on the platform that's inside the leg.
Picture 073 [800x600].jpg

You then climb up through the middle of the main bowl...which gets very tight for us big guys....lol...my back touches and slides up all the way. :roll:
Picture 070 [800x600].jpg

You then climb from the top of the outside of the tank down to the deck, where we mounted the antenna's....
Picture 050 [800x600].jpg

Cool that you can see the Mackinac Bridge in these one's.. :mrgreen:
Picture 027 [800x600].jpg

Picture 017 [800x600].jpg

Looks like fun.
I run power for the shelters, so I work around towers all the time. I always knew you guys had the good view.

Me and heights just don't go together. My cojones draw up just looking at your pictures. [-o<
Hats off to you for doing a job that I know I couldn't.

So are u back in the sky/air now?
I hope so because it looks like u really like your work and that is hard to do.

caveman said:
So are u back in the sky/air now?
I hope so because it looks like u really like your work and that is hard to do.

No..... We just have so much work right now that we didn't have a available crew, so me and a couple other seniors had to go do it. It was fun to get out of the office though.

oops... I forgot to throw this one in-between the 5th and 6th picture..... its the photo of the ladder that goes from the top of the bowl down to the wrap around deck.

Picture 015 [800x600].jpg