• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Abu Garcia Reels

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butthead

Reaction score
So for those who know the story, here are a few of the inexpensive Abus I promised with a couple nicer ones mixed in. Most of these are directly from my buddy so I am not making anything off of them. I'll ship through USPS Priority mail with insurance, but local pickup is always good. If you want to use your own shipping account, just let me know first and I'll give you the info to create an electronic label. I've got easy access to FedEx and UPS drop offs. Buyer pays actual shipping cost and PayPal fees, but I'm cool with sending the money as Friends/Family because that's what we are here. There's plenty of people on this board who I've dealt with in the past who can vouch for me.

Set 1:
550 Plus - $30 Has some rust on the frame bars, but everything else is in great condition. Fantastic mechanical condition.
5500 CL3 - SOLD
5500 C3 - SOLD
4600 KC3 - SOLD

Set 2.
5500 C3 (front) - SOLD
5500 C3 (rear) - SOLD
5600 CB (C4 Model) - $45 - Close to perfect. Spooled with fresh 12lb P-Line Floroclear.

Set 3.
4600 C3 - SOLD
4600 C4 - $85 - New, spooled but never used.

6001C - LEFT Handed - Fantastic condition - $40

Abu Record No. 61 - SOLD! - LEFT Handed - Practically brand new.

Nice reels! 8)

PayPal is a wonderful way to pay and receive. I use it regularly. It's right up there with Visa and MC, insured and goes through Wells Fargo, just like the rest of them do. Awfully kind of you to offer the friends/family deal. The shipping through USPS electronic label with tracking is an excellent way to ship as well. =D>

I don't need any reels, but I couldn't resist looking! :D Good luck in selling them.

(No, I do not have anything to do with PP or USPS; I just know that they are good reliable companies, from personal experience.)

I did get some a couple weeks ago, but I just haven't had time to post them yet. I'll get to it this week.
They're all 5000's, another 550, and a 6600SX that looks brand new.

I might be able to get my hands on some brand new C3 6500's at a reduced cost, but we'll see if that pans out.