Alumacraft 1436 LT conversion!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making some progress. That 9.9 should do you right on the water. Can't wait to see the completed boat.

Here's the front deck going in:

IMG_0379.jpg

And here's the rear:

IMG_0378.jpg

After the front and rear decks were installed (screwed down), I attached two carpeted wall pieces to cover the exposed 2x2s and aluminum seats. I also attached pieces of stairway treads to help prevent wear and tear on the edges:

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

Hi Heynow-

How is the stablilty while you are fishing on your front deck? I am about to kick off a 1436 build myself and I am going to use your thread as my template. Did you consider any other floor material in your bow under your deck? I am going to do the same but i am wondering what else i could use to save weight. Let me know. Great build!

Heynow,

First of all, great job on the boat conversion. I just got the exact same boat and I was wondering how the boat handled and how it managed the weight from your modifications. If you can, please let me know as I'd like to start on mine ASAP. Thanks...

Latest posts