• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

alumweld or xpress boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotasquirt

Reaction score
i am looking for a bassboat hull i think xpress was called alumaweld the hull that i am looking for is a 17' v bottom with a pad style hull for a project thanks will

Here is a LINK and a quote from one of Lowe's sites. I think that Alumacraft and Lowes are built by the same manufacturer, but I am not sure. regards, Rich

https://www.loweboats.com/showroom/mod-v/stinger-hp/stinger-18-hp/

"Maximum performance is ensured with a pad-V hull design that tapers from a shallow V with pad at the transom to a progressively deeper V at the bow for a smoother, drier ride. Their refined performance-tuned pad-V hulls deliver faster hole shots and increased stability at top-end speed."

according to this site, alumacraft is privately owned.

"Alumacraft Boat Co. is a privately owned company which has been in business since 1946. Alumacraft riveted boats generally give the consumer more features for the money than other brands, such as heavier guage of aluminum, higher sides, etc. They maintain an excellent reputation for having a higher quality boat at a reasonable price."

Alumaweld, not alumacraft.

Alumaweld was rebranded as Xpress.

They've stolen the pad hull off of the Triton and put it on some of the Lowe models now that Brunswick owns both. That special edition Stinger hull looks just like my 2008 Triton.

Latest posts