Any ideas for 91 12ft sears gamefisher

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjj56028

Reaction score
Hello,
I've been looking around on this site and it is awesome. It has made me want to do something with mine. I've got 91 12ft sears gamefisher. I would maybe like to add some floors,drystorage, and maybe 2 pedestal seats. Not really looking to put platforms because im a pretty big guy and have little boat that gets a little tippy. Ive been looking around on the site and havent really found many 12 footers done to what im looking for, i guess 14ft+ would be more ideal. So any direction or links to prior threads that any one has done similar to mine would be appreciated. I just hope im not making a mistake doing this because this is already a good looking boat, and got it for 800$ (boat,ez loader trailer, running 4.5hp johnson, 50# minn kota, set of caviness oars, and boat cover) i just dont want to bring the value down and would like to come out on top if i decided to get rid of it. Also looking for any ideas on camo for duck hunting. Thanks to all for making this site what it is i never knew something like this existed.

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Nice clean rig.
If you're looking for good comfy seats and not spend too much. I was over 300# and they worked for me.
FYI. They come in camo and other colors too...

seat.jpg

Good looking basic rig. I'd probably just add snap-in, 3" foam padded, upholstered, full width seat cushions to those benches and leave it at that. You are smart in keeping you and your gear as low as possible in this size boat. Any dry storage I'd make removeable not permanent. Protect your investment.

thats a realy nice lil rig ya got there i wouldnt do too much to it honestly, some seats if i was gonna add anything i would enclose the front and make a lil cubby for storage, other than that id call her good. as far as camo there has been 2 realy recent camo jobs on here that are fantastic, bassblaster did one and i dont remember the other off hand, look around they are on here but they both used stencils and they came out awesome.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21491

Thanks for the advice guys. i think i will probally leave it besides some seats and maybe a floor upfront that way i can fish up there and bow mount my transom TM, and will probally attach a pedestal on the floor up front. This might be a dumb question, but would i be able to paint a camo patterns over the marine carpet and it stay and look decent???

did you ever end up doing much to it? I've got the same boat and can't decide on what I'm wanting!