Any one seen one like this?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nbryce

Reaction score
Hey everyone after a lot of internet searching I realize this might be the place to ask. So I got a little 12 foot jon boat about a month ago I've never seen one like it before the guy I got it from said his dad was reminded of the old ones that were made after WWII by it I honestly can't tell if it's just some old home built setup if so it's put together pretty well anyways just curious if anyone might be able to help identify it definitely has no hin thanks for any help

Attachments

• Snapchat-108822319.jpg
    Snapchat-108822319.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapchat-852678561.jpg
    Snapchat-852678561.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Snapchat-1963047967.jpg
    Snapchat-1963047967.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1
Looks homemade to me, but that's not a bad thing! Looks like it will do the job! I don't think boats needed a HIN until the 70's or maybe even later so that may not mean anything.

Looks homemade to me, but that's not a bad thing! Looks like it will do the job! I don't think boats needed a HIN until the 70's or maybe even later so that may not mean anything.
Yeah 73 I believe. It is constructed well but whoever replaced the wood before me did a terrible job. But it's a fun little boat for sure takes me duck hunting at least.

I've ridden the ducks in Wisconsin Dells. Not the fastest thing in the water, but boy do they fly on the land!