TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Yes I like the bigger

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No I dont

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I opened a can of worms here... :) I do believe the extra 40 in width will make the landscape avatars more viewable, it certainly will make the portrait pics much better..

jigster60 said:
Yeah I like it bigger too...Now ya can see how old and fat I really am :LOL2: .....JIGGY....Now if I can just figure out how to enlarge it :x ....The bride figured it out for me .... =D> =D> =D>

Tell the bride 140 width now and you'll be good to go... :)

:LOL2: Man I wish it was that easy....JIGGY....Altho I have lost about 40 pounds since that pic was taken.... Tanks Bugs I copied it from ur attachment ....

jigster60 said:
:LOL2: Man I wish it was that easy....JIGGY....Altho I have lost about 40 pounds since that pic was taken.... Tanks Bugs I copied it from ur attachment ....

I dont post the pics that show my fat ..... :)

I'm not picky about the size as long as its not a pic of someone with a large crankbait buried in there arm :D , that one gives me the hebie gebies everytime I see it

Crankworm said:
I'm not picky about the size as long as its not a pic of someone with a large crankbait buried in there arm :D , that one gives me the hebie gebies everytime I see it

Hum, I think that was redbug, ??? and it was his leg??? but he's changed it now. I'll have to catch a bigger fish for mine, the bigger picture makes the fish look even smaller than it was to begin with :) :)

I'll have you know that wasn't your avg. crank bait.. it was a custom painted lucky craft I had to replace the hook after it was cut out I stopped at the bait shop to get new hooks on the way to the doctors office with the hook still in my leg.

redbug said:
I'll have you know that wasn't your avg. crank bait.. it was a custom painted lucky craft I had to replace the hook after it was cut out I stopped at the bait shop to get new hooks on the way to the doctors office with the hook still in my leg.

From your new avatar pic it looks like you got that crankbait stuck to you hand now. you really should be more careful.

Latest posts