Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubba said:
BassAddict said:
<unnamed of course>

mudbugpumpkinlargeblacksmallgreen.png

Orange Pumpkin?(kind of a obvious I suppose.... :lol: )

Angry Bob already named it Rootbeer Pepper Green but I might change it to RPG to save on printer ink :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Heres a few more ive been meaning to post:

Electric Grape: Originally tinboater Slim357 came up with color and gave me permission to add it to my color chart!

electricgrape4stick.png

Thanks Slim!

And heres just one to show off, i dont normally do these but made the exception for a very good customer of mine :)

TBspecial.jpg

Where does my college money get sent to? and how much can I get? lol Not sure financilly, but when I have some money, Count me in. Can you do RPG in a MED Craw chunk? I fish an awesome spider jig and the color disappeared from my Texan supplier.

bandgeek1263 said:
Where does my college money get sent to? and how much can I get? lol Not sure financilly, but when I have some money, Count me in. Can you do RPG in a MED Craw chunk? I fish an awesome spider jig and the color disappeared from my Texan supplier.

You can get as much as you want but I wont be able to do a large order till after the holidays. On payment I prefer to use paypal but other arrangements can be made, also most of my colors I can do on any of my baits, I just ran out of steam working on my color chart lol. Hope this answered all of your questions!

DennyB

Just got the new molds in for the 8" fatboy and couldnt resist pouring a few to show yas. These guys should be online come next year sometime and should also be available in a saltwater formula!

Attachments

• crop8inch.jpg
    crop8inch.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 589
Denny, that is killer, I cant wait to throw a few... Im gonna put the 6" fatboy back to the test tomorrow in some cold water, texas rigged.. Ill let yall know if it works out.. If your pouring tests worms, watermelon is a good color, I wish i would have gotten some watermelons in the 6"..

Captain Ahab said:
How much for the Office Depot ruler - and what colors can I get that in?

I wonder what the action of that ruler is.....and is it shallow or deep?

ACarbone624 said:
Captain Ahab said:
How much for the Office Depot ruler - and what colors can I get that in?

I wonder what the action of that ruler is.....and is it shallow or deep?

LMAO, the ruler is a deep diving, do nothing bait, with absolutely no action. Colors available are Red, Black, and Silver *disclaimer: Black and silver rulers do not include measuring increments*

BassAddict said:
Just got the new molds in for the 8" fatboy and couldnt resist pouring a few to show yas. These guys should be online come next year sometime and should also be available in a saltwater formula!

you let me know when they come online... i got a few fish to pick a bone with and that 8" will mimick a big ol gizzard shad pretty good

nosey little F'ker aren't ya... hahahaha

Jim said:
Boom....Go Big or Go home! Those look awesome!

When will these be ready and how much are you going to sell these for?

They are ready now, im just waiting for this weather to get a bit warmer before I restart the worming operations full time. They will also be going for $4.50 for a bag of 10

Looks like I'll be trouble with the wife, again, THANKS ALOT DENNY!!!!! Those will look good in my favorite colors, dark green pumkin w/black flake, watermelon w/ red flake, junebug, and smokey salt and pepper w/ blue flake. Can't wait!!!!