Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a fatboy poured in midnight:

midnight6fatboy.png

Zum said:
Man..I gotta email you:)
Looks nice.

Thanks for the heads up, Ill look into shipping to Canadian while you decide what you want.

Also FYI to all, im going to be offering my sticks in medium or super soft (i have been offering the super soft as my standard stick recipe)

Well I finally got a pseudo photo studio going so bait pictures should not be such a PIA to take. This in turn SHOULD motivate me to post more color pictures (the operative word in that sentence is should :roll: ) Here is one I have been meaning to post up on the web site for awhile now:

Watermelon w/red flake
3inchwatermelonred.png

I got my mudbugs today. Let me tell ya folks they look great. Thanks BA for getting them to me in time for my smallie trip. Lookin forward to seeing how the smallies like them. 8)

Captain Ahab said:
I am waiting for you to name a bait after me

Ahab's White Whale

Ahab Mucus

Ahab Toe Cheese

You get the idea :lol:

LOL!!!!!

I wouldnt buy any called Ahab Mucus..especailly if it was white.. and I do love to throw a white floating worm on a ringed wackyrig weedless style. LOL!!!!

Popeye said:
Perhaps a Captain's Phlegm?

I don't see that one being a big seller!! :LOL:

Any how here is a White Pearl 7" Tw (TopWater) Worm, It use to be called a floating worm, but i had to rename it on account of it caused confusion in a few people since all of my unsalted baits float.

Pearlwhite7inchTw.png

BassAddict said:
Popeye said:
Perhaps a Captain's Phlegm?

I don't see that one being a big seller!! :LOL:

Any how here is a White Pearl 7" Tw (TopWater) Worm, It use to be called a floating worm, but i had to rename it on account of it caused confusion in a few people since all of my unsalted baits float.

Pearlwhite7inchTw.png

Oh wow.... What size hook will it float with slow sinkage? What is the diameter so I know what ring to put on the center? Is it really soft or durable? How much for a bag of 25, 50 and 100 with shipping to zip:25705 ?

cyberflexx said:
Oh wow.... What size hook will it float with slow sinkage? What is the diameter so I know what ring to put on the center? Is it really soft or durable? How much for a bag of 25, 50 and 100 with shipping to zip:25705 ?

For a extremely slow sink I like using a 1/0 matzuo sickle hook. I also have floating bubbles which will suspend a 1/0 hook but i do not like using it since it compromises the elasticity of the plastic. The diameter in the bait at the egg sack is 1/4 inch, and can be made in super soft or medium (my medium reminds me of the Gambler floating worm texture) and I can make them even more durable if needed. These come in bags of 10 for 4.00, On shipping I like to go as economical as possible so i usually use usps flat rate priority mail for $4.80.