Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good name - thankfully BassAddict had this contest. he woudl have made up something really really bad

BAD MAN

Great Baits

Im real proud of how this color turned out: :mrgreen:

FloroChartfrog.png

BassAddict said:
Im real proud of how this color turned out: :mrgreen:

FloroChartfrog.png

Wow, Thats cool looking! Almost like a grasshopper looking color. Great Job as usual BA! :beer:

Quackrstackr said:
Somebody is getting fancy. :lol:

Is that a swirl or a core pour?

Very nice.

Its actually a regular ole 1 color pour, but depending on lighting the color will change from a bright chartreuse to a bright chartreuse with bright lime green hilights. If I didn't know better I would think this bait would also glow in the dark :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I see you have a 6" frog listed is it ready for orders yet?
can you pour a green pumpkin pearl belly?
and in your chunks can you make the flippin blue with out fleck?

Waiting to order...

Wayne

redbug said:
I see you have a 6" frog listed is it ready for orders yet?
can you pour a green pumpkin pearl belly?
and in your chunks can you make the flippin blue with out fleck?

Waiting to order...

Wayne

Actually its a 3.75" frog (thanks for picking up that mistake) and yes most likely i can pour it with a pearl belly. Ill pour you up a sample today and post it. Also the blue (I have no name for it on the site, but i like the name :) ) Can be done without the flake.

Darn A 6" frog would be great !!!
How long are your med chunks and when will the large be ready?

typing my order

Wayne

BassAddict said:
Medium Chunks are ready to go and are about 2 1/2 inches long, heres a pic that gives a good idea of size.

How much for the red ruler?

Looks great but as always

Bad Man

Great Baits!

Ill testify right now!!! BA's trailers are awesome!!! I caught a huge freshwater Drum with one on a football head and the trailer was still there!! Soft and floats!! Fish love em!! Putting them to the test again this weekend for some Prespawners hopefully!!

he should have changed his name to LBD litte bus dude....

my order is in the ruler is what sold me

Latest posts