Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good name - thankfully BassAddict had this contest. he woudl have made up something really really bad

BAD MAN

Great Baits

Captain Ahab said:
Good name - thankfully BassAddict had this contest. he woudl have made up something really really bad

BAD MAN

Great Baits

This is true, if It was not for the great name I was just going to resort to calling bait colors by numbers such as JD#284

Im real proud of how this color turned out: :mrgreen:

FloroChartfrog.png

BassAddict said:
Im real proud of how this color turned out: :mrgreen:

FloroChartfrog.png

Wow, Thats cool looking! Almost like a grasshopper looking color. Great Job as usual BA! :beer:

Somebody is getting fancy. :lol:

Is that a swirl or a core pour?

Very nice.

Quackrstackr said:
Somebody is getting fancy. :lol:

Is that a swirl or a core pour?

Very nice.

Its actually a regular ole 1 color pour, but depending on lighting the color will change from a bright chartreuse to a bright chartreuse with bright lime green hilights. If I didn't know better I would think this bait would also glow in the dark :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I see you have a 6" frog listed is it ready for orders yet?
can you pour a green pumpkin pearl belly?
and in your chunks can you make the flippin blue with out fleck?

Waiting to order...

Wayne

redbug said:
I see you have a 6" frog listed is it ready for orders yet?
can you pour a green pumpkin pearl belly?
and in your chunks can you make the flippin blue with out fleck?

Waiting to order...

Wayne

Actually its a 3.75" frog (thanks for picking up that mistake) and yes most likely i can pour it with a pearl belly. Ill pour you up a sample today and post it. Also the blue (I have no name for it on the site, but i like the name :) ) Can be done without the flake.

Darn A 6" frog would be great !!!
How long are your med chunks and when will the large be ready?

typing my order

Wayne

BassAddict said:
Medium Chunks are ready to go and are about 2 1/2 inches long, heres a pic that gives a good idea of size.

How much for the red ruler?

Looks great but as always

Bad Man

Great Baits!

Ill testify right now!!! BA's trailers are awesome!!! I caught a huge freshwater Drum with one on a football head and the trailer was still there!! Soft and floats!! Fish love em!! Putting them to the test again this weekend for some Prespawners hopefully!!

BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:
How much for the red ruler?

I will trade it for a Red Sharpie

NEVER - my sharpies come from a man once known as Flounderhead - he was a "special" man, so they are very valuable!

Here is his transportation unit:

ShortBus.jpg

he should have changed his name to LBD litte bus dude....

my order is in the ruler is what sold me