bass pro shop troling motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugkiller

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to the forum. Finding it very helpful. I am curently in the middle of building a front deck and a floor in my 14' aluminum boat. I am considering puting a 50lb thrust prowler bow mount troling motor. This is bass pro shops brand motor. Has any of you had any experiance with this brand. Is it good quality. The price sounds too good to be true.

I had the basspro trolling motor in 30lbs on my 1230.Never had a problem out of it other than the LED light on the bottom stopped working about two months after buying it.

I have an older model(about 4 years ago) 45lb thrust prowler that I picked up on clearance fro $100. It was originally a transom mount, but can be converted, even though they say it cant, by taking out the screw right under the head, and turning the head(do not lift it) and re-inserting the screw! I have no complaints on it pulling my 1436 jon with decking and 2 people!
Jeff

I just purchased a Prowler (transom mount)50# thrust about a month ago , although i have only used it five or six times it has worked well for me , and as was mentioned before the price was right.

Latest posts