Berkley Sabertail Bug

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I love this company, I like the looks of this Bait. Hopefully you have seen the previous post on this bait and the video. If not, the video is posted below. If you can not see the video, you have to enable HTML in your profile. I went to Greece for vacation in 1998. Just as I was leaving I snuck a Berkley power worm in my Wifes (Girlfriend at the time) pocketbook. She knew something stunk but could not figure it out for awhile. Thats how horrible these things stink. I love it! These baits look very versatile.

Taken right from Tacklewarehouses description of the bait: The Berkley Sabertail 3" Bug provides intense action that can effectively fished on a jig, texas rig, jig head, carolina rig, or a shaky head. The new innovative flapping action and the scent in the Berkley Sabertail Bug will draw strikes from inactive bass. The Sabertail Bug's arms provide lifelike action as it swims and darts though the water. The new attractive colors of the Berkley Sabertail 3" Bug allow for versatility and effectiveness under all circumstances when fishing.

The video:
https://www.youtube.com/v/9rHHi4Fe3lc

Manufacturers website:
https://www.berkley-fishing.com/prod.php?k=68301&sk=0&p=PURMPSTB3-BBB

Ok, so here is the deal:

I have 10 packages, fish them and post your findings. For this one I want
Style fished: (ex. Texas, Carolina, Shakey head etc)
Fish Caught: (with or without pictures)
Anything else you care to add:

First Come, first serve: State the color you want.

1, Junebug Candy - Zman
2, Junebug Candy - rdneckhntr
3, Junebug Candy - Wingshooter1002
4, Junebug Candy - fishnfever
5, Black - Esquired
6, Black - cjensen
7, Black - Gamefisher
8, Pumpkinseed - JustfishN
9, Pumpkinseed - bassboy1
10, Bruise - Redbug

Attachments

• Berk-SabertailBug.jpg
    Berk-SabertailBug.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 4,812
If i can get in on this I would like to give either june bug candy or bruise a try I'll be happy to try it and write a review
The junebug candy almost looks like a redbug color :D
thank you for offering us these opportunities
Wayne

redbug said:
If i can get in on this I would like to give either june bug candy or bruise a try I'll be happy to try it and write a review
The junebug candy almost looks like a redbug color :D
thank you for offering us these opportunities
Wayne

I put you down for Bruise, Let me know if you want the Junebug Candy before someone else grabs it. I cleared out Dicks sporting goods of all the sabertails they had. :D

Hey Jimmyt, if ya don't mind, I will take a Punkinseed. I will do my best to get in as much fishing time as possible to get out and test both these and your worms that have been sitting by the computer waiting on my next fishing trip. If ya don't mind, hold off shipping them, as we are going to NC next week, and I may be able to get the mailing address for that house. I will be doing a good bit of fishing up their, so it would be nice to have them and go ahead and get results.

Thanks,

bassboy1.

Newland. Just outside of Boone. Gonna tow the jonboat up their to fish Price lake, W Kerr Scott lake, and possible Watauga lake, and anywhere else the locals recommend. Might drop a line in Bass lake, which is just past the main drag of, I think Banner Elk - Maybe Blowing Rock. Anyway, where are you?

Bruise is a black and blue combo Great color combo.. or junebug candy

what ever anybody doesn't want I will use it will be like Christmas morning I'll be happy and surprised...

Thanks again

Wayne

oh ya they do! I picked up a pack sunday and just for the hell of it put the bag to my nose...to see if in fact they really did smell.... they do *gag*