Big Bass Hobe Sound FL!!! PIcs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skimsucka

Reaction score
Caught this bad boy on a lil red brush hog! I also lost 2 others same size or bigger but im not complaining second day of luck grabbed a 60$ bow mount yesterday fully operational... ANd HERES the sequence! 7LBS 25'ch

spadderpond001.jpg

spadderpond002.jpg

spadderpond003.jpg

spadderpond004.jpg

spadderpond005.jpg

spadderpond006.jpg

spadderpond007.jpg

spadderpond008.jpg

spadderpond009.jpg

spadderpond010.jpg

and dead gator carcus

spadderpond011.jpg

Thanks everyone !

robr3004 said:
I'm jealous of your fish and the warm weather you have down there in FL.

Its was actually getting to hot today midday lol - id rather sweat then freeze!

BassAddict said:
Nice Hawg!!!! Don’t know if I’m more envious of that bass or all them beautiful green lily pads in the background!

This was my first time in this lake and man it was 7-9 acres of pure PADS didn't leave many options for lure choice but what a density of large bass my new favorite lake I lost 2 that were as big if not bigger and caught many 2-4 pounders a great day of fishing here. What we all hope for every day!!!

I caught that big one after losing one so I was super happy to rebound and not go home saying why or what if

Nice one! I'm seeing a double digit in your future!!!

Brine said:
Nice one! I'm seeing a double digit in your future!!!

I Hope so ! Im going to need a bigger rod if thats the case my 7ft 12-15lbs Medium Crowder Rod and Penn captiva wont be able to handle it it was strugglin with this beast

Jim said:
Sorry skimsucka, I had to do it! :LOL2:

https://www.tinboats.net/

HAhah I was apprehensive about putting it up but im glad everyone loves it LOL

Latest posts