Big Bass Hobe Sound FL!!! PIcs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a 9 1/4 the other year.I went to a abu-garica 6500 & 7' med ugly stick, does the trick every time even w/ the reds on the ICW & St John's up here.Great fish & congrats on keeping the big bass population up.Thanks..

beamer1 said:
I had a 9 1/4 the other year.I went to a abu-garica 6500 & 7' med ugly stick, does the trick every time even w/ the reds on the ICW & St John's up here.Great fish & congrats on keeping the big bass population up.Thanks..

I had an ugly stick setup got crushed in a car door :( im goin to grab a new one now tho !

screwballl said:
Looks great!!!

I am gunning for a 5+ this year, I got leads on a few spots.

Awesome goal! We shoul make a thread to list everyones goals and then report back only when you complete them .

Thanks fo further congrats!

That is a monster, now if it were me, i would take it home and try to fillet it out, and mess that up so badlly that i would only have a few bites left... not much good at filleting fish, thank goodness there are other ways to cook these delicious creatures, congrats on the catch, it will be quite a while here before i can even catch a glimps at a bass!

Awesome fish and great pictures! Wish I could be fishing but where I'm at in Michigan, the lakes still has a foot of snow on them!

Latest posts