Blue Water for Christmas or Birthdays! Save Big!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We are feeling the crunch that the economy has put on everyone just like you are, so we have marked down our Gift Certificates on the site to try and stimulate some boater's budgets. Now through Christmas you can add a $25 gift certificate to your shopping cart for only $20, plus you can do it an unlimited number of times! For you math-magicians out there that is a savings of $20 on a $100 purchase :LOL2:

It is a great time to ask the wife or kids for a Blue Water Christmas or Birthday and then you get to come shopping for free!

Thanks!

This is a great deal, coupled with the member discount, you cant beat it. Make sure you ask Santa for these.

I have seen pictures before, but I saw them first hand on AlumacraftJoes boat at the Dale Hallow trip. That is one thing I will add to all my boats going forward. For the people that night fish or for those that like to get in after dark, these low amp draw lights are huge.

Latest posts