Blue Water Kits with slight blemishes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
I have a few things to blow out at the shop.

The first is Rod Locker Kits, 30LED/20 inch pairs:

3 each WHITE LEDs
2 each BLUE LEDs
1 each RED LEDs
1 each PURPLE LEDs

$29 TYD

Next a couple of Trailer Kits, 60LED/40 inch pairs:

2 each BLUE LEDs
1 each RED LEDs
2 each PURPLE LEDs

$65 TYD

IM or email [email protected]

paypal preferred at the above address

BYOB Fishing said:
Are these trailer kits legal in Illinois?

Prolly not as even the neon lights under cars have been known to draw citations. Maybe FishingCop could chime in here. Of course you could set them up with a switch and only use them at the ramp?

Even among police depts there are different views. I do have some law enforcement who are dealers around the country and they have insisted that these are not illegal in most cases, in other cases they say that it is all about color. If folks are worried I would suggest putting a simple $8 switch in place as mentioned above.

I got a set of the Rod Locker kits... and I don't know what blemishes there are, but I couldn't find one to save my life! You won't get a better deal than this..

I'm actually going to use these on the flip up hatches to serve as lights for when I need to retie or change baits during the night

Made my order for the Red locker lights, going to rig them up for lighting in the boat at night. Can't wait to get them and see how they shine!

Thanks for the great deal!

Bufford in Orlando

Rbufford.... did you see in my posts how his 3 light Livewell LEDs lit up? Just imagine having a ton more of those. It will light up your garage!

If they are that bright I might mount them outside the rail and use them to light the water around the sides of the boat for night fishin' and gator watchin'

This is 6 of those 3LED livewell lights in my battery/fuel tank locker on my Tracker. This picture was taken w/o flash in as dark as a night I can remember.

bilge_lights004_%28600_x_450%29.jpg

This is my Starboard rod locker with a single 6 LED strip under the lip and one more past the partition the rod tips go into.

IMG_1237450x600.jpg

Port side with the same type setup as Stbd.

IMG_1235.jpg

Mike has some nice bright LEDs and great customer service. I had 1 of my 6LED strips partially fail (3 of the 6 went out) and he said mail it back and he would take care of it. I'm pretty sure he mailed the replacement out before I had the bad one packaged up to send to him as I got the new one 2 days later. I have referred others to his site and product and will continue to do so.

Got my rod locker strips (red) and about blinded my wife who was watching from the adjoining room. "HOLY COW" she yelped....did I mention it was 3pm? She was looking straight at them when I touched them to the batter terminals. I will post pics when I get them on the boat.

Mike, you offer an amazing product and the best customer service! Thank you and I will be back!

Bufford in Orlando

PS...blemish?

Are the rod locker lights waterproof? I am thinking about putting some lights on the front of my boat to use as lights for fishing/bowfishing. Would these work?

huntinfool said:
Are the rod locker lights waterproof? I am thinking about putting some lights on the front of my boat to use as lights for fishing/bowfishing. Would these work?

I think all of his lights are submersible

Not wanting to knock Mike's product, I don't think those LED strips will push enough light for what you are wanting in this case. I've been trying to find some LED's to replace the incandescent bulbs in my travel trailer and I've found that while LED's may be brighter to look at, they don't seem to push the light as far. I'm not sure if it has to do with the light temperature or the fact that incandescent bulbs also use a reflector to focus and project their light output better.

huntinfool said:

they won't throw out that much light... I should have read the whole post.

Latest posts