boat insurance

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also not unheard of to come back to the launch and find that the cooler in the back of the truck has departed :evil: :twisted: #-o I just insured my whole rig for $2500 (woooohoooo) plus 100k liability through state farm for $60 a year. Theft, burn down, sink, or wander off =D>

jeffro said:
also not unheard of to come back to the launch and find that the cooler in the back of the truck has departed :evil: :twisted: #-o I just insured my whole rig for $2500 (woooohoooo) plus 100k liability through state farm for $60 a year. Theft, burn down, sink, or wander off =D>
wow. i will have to check into that. i got an online quote from progressive for $100 a yr for just liability.

Nevillizer said:
I used to have Farmers and it was really good and a fair price. Now I have USAA and it's just as good, but even more affordable.

It's always better to have and not need than need and not have! :!: :)

doesn't USAA send everything to progressive now?

russ010 said:
Nevillizer said:
I used to have Farmers and it was really good and a fair price. Now I have USAA and it's just as good, but even more affordable.

It's always better to have and not need than need and not have! :!: :)

doesn't USAA send everything to progressive now?

Yes, USAA sends everything through progressive now, or at least they did in my policy..

I have mine insured through state farm, boat and motor up to 5,000 and liability up to 100,000...costs me $94.00 a year

Small price to pay

My homeowners covers mine. According to my agent the policy covers boats with a 25 HP or less motor.

Latest posts